Indigenous Tourism Services
Kotahi Tourism offer specialised Indigenous tourism consultancy and mentoring services, underpinned by:
- Shared Cultural understanding
- Over 40 years ‘hands-on’ cultural heritage tourism experience in Australia and New Zealand
- Indigenous mentoring qualifications
- Respect for Aboriginal Culture and protocols.
Our wide range of services cater for Tourism Operators at all stages of business development and include:
- Award submissions
- Capacity development and mentoring – tourism business managers, reservations staff and tour guides.
- Tour and education program development
- Set up and/or on-going administration of booking and book-keeping systems, websites and social media
- Operations Manuals and staff training
- Marketing and business plans
- Business case development
- Applications for tourism qualifications
- Teacher Resources
- Tour Guide interpretation training
Our Clients include Unkya Local Aboriginal Land Council and Indigenous Tourism Champions Dreamtime Southern X and Ngaran Ngaran Culture Awareness.
Please contact us and let’s talk about how we can help your tourism business grow!